Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing and regulating the class 10th board exam in every year. For the academic year of 2019 , the exam is conducted in March to April 2019 for all CBSE schools in all over India. CBSE 10th / X Results 2019 is declared on Today May 29th 2019 through official website of CBSE. Candidates who can easily check through online mode by entering the required details on the login page of cbseresults.nic.in.
In last year, the result of CBSE class 10th is declared on 29th May 2019. The result date is extended by some of the interrupts, so in this year there are more expected to release early on May first to Middle week 2019. Every candidate who can check through online mode, the qualified students are shortlisted and announced in the way of result publication. Disqualified candidates who can re-attend the exam through a supplementary examination conducted by CBSE.
CBSE 10th Result 2019 Publication – Check Here
Result Date Update: CBSE released the Class 10th Result 2019 on May 29th 2019 at its official web portal.
Students Who can Check their CBSE X Result 2019 for all streams at All Over India by Central Board of Secondary Education. Click the given link and enter the required details of their enrollment number or date of birth on the official page to know your X / 10th marks.
Procedures for Check and Download the CBSE 10th Class Results 2019
- At first, enter to the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The official CBSE result page link of http://cbseresults.nic.in, students who can use this link to check 10th
- Click “CBSE – Class X Examination” tab on the opened page.
- Every student needs to enter their Roll Number, Date of Birth (Type DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format or Click icon) and School No. (as given on your admit card).
- Hit the submit button and view the results.
- After checking the result, download or take a print out copies for further reference process.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum.
CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India.