Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card 2020 will be announced in the month of February. Students who are appearing Arunachal Pradesh senior intermediate examination, those hall tickets will publish very shortly in the online mode. Directory of Higher and Technical Education (APDHTE) will release the admit card for the Arunachal Pradesh class XII candidates. Finally, Arunachal Pradesh class 12th board examination will conduct in the month of March 2020.
Overview of Arunachal Pradesh 12th Hall Ticket 2020
|Examination Name||Arunachal Pradesh 12th Examination|
|Exam Conduct Board||Directory of Higher and Technical Education (APDHTE) of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Article Category||Class 12th / Inter Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Updated Soon (According to the official)|
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card
Arunachal Pradesh Class 12th Hall Ticket will be released in before 10 to 15 days before the examination. Without admit card students not allowed to appear in the examination. Class XII candidates can download the hall ticket as soon as possible in official website at www.apdhte.nic.in.
After the official announcement of inter hall ticket, candidates can download by entering the relevant details. Before downloading the admit card, students can check the crucial details. The important details are given below. If preset any mistake in the hall ticket, immediately inform to the official authorities and correct the details on before commencing the examination. Later checking the details in the admit card, students can save and take a printout for their use.
Arunachal Pradesh Directory of Higher and Technical Education (APDHTE) is conducting the board examination for the 12th students. The examination will conduct in the forenoon session and time duration is 3 hours (10.00 am to 01.00 pm).
Intermediate Admit Card Printed Details
Arunachal Pradesh class 12th board examination admit card printed details are given following like Roll Number / Register Number, Name of the Students, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of the Examination, Day and Session of the Examination, Center Name, Important Instruction.
Hall Ticket Importance
Admit card is an essential document in the exam. Candidates should keep safe and secure hall ticket until the examination get over. After completion of the board exam, students if apply any entrance exam, admission or counseling period that time also need the hall ticket number.
According to the date of the examination, candidates can start the exam preparation. In beginning the examination month students must concentrate on their studies. Without fear, the aspirant should appear on the examination. If may get the previous year question paper aspirants can properly use it. Wish you the best of luck for the Arunachal Pradesh 12th board examination.
How to download Arunachal Pradesh Class 12th Hall Ticket 2020
- Go the DHTE official website at www.apdhte.nic.in.
- Find the Arunachal Pradesh Class 12th Hall Ticket and open it.
- It leads to open the new page, enter the required details and press the submit button.
- Arunachal Pradesh senior inter examination admit card is appearing on the screen.
- Finally, download Arunachal Pradesh 12th Admit Card 2020 and take a printout for further uses.
- Students should read the mention instruction on the hall ticket, question paper, and answer sheet.
- Candidates shall follow the rules and regulation in the examination hall.
- Aspirants must maintain silence in the examination center.
- Candidates should show the admit card to the examination invigilator and other authorities in without demand.