Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2020 will be announced in the official web portal @ dhsekerala.gov.in. Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala will be released the admit card for the plus 2 board examination. In the month of February, Kerala class 12th hall ticket will be published for the HSE students. Below we have given more information regarding the Kerala HSE Hall ticket2020.
Summary of DHSE Kerala Plus 2 Admit Card
|Examination Name||Kerala Plus Two Examination|
|Board of Examination||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE)|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Date of the Examination||March 2020|
|Article Category||Kerala Plus 2 Hall Ticket|
|Hall Ticket Status||Updated Soon (Based on the official)|
|Official Website||@ dhsekerala.gov.in|
Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket
DHSE will issue the Kerala plus 2 hall ticket to the eligible twelfth candidates. The 12th class students who have registered the board examination those can download the admit card in the official website. After the official publication of the plus two hall ticket, the schools will distribute the admit card pursuing aspirants. Kerala plus two hall ticket candidates can download as quickly as possible.
After downloading the admit card, students must paste the passport size and to get the signature with a date by the head of Institution of the school. Candidates should check the information. The details such as register number, student name, date of birth and etc. The hall ticket printed information’s are given below. Later download the class 12th hall ticket, students can take a print copy for the additional uses.
In the official website, the sample question papers are available, so candidates can view and utilize for the exam preparation process. Kerala Plus 2 examinations conducts in the month of March 2020.
Hall Ticket Printed Details
DHSE plus two hall printed information are given following such as Name of the Board, Examination Name, Candidate Name, Register Number, Roll Number, Subject Name and code, Date and day of the examination, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Examination Venue code and address, Photography of the Candidates, official authorities signature and Exam Instructions.
In the examination month, candidates can focus on the studies and without any disturbances. Aspirants can also additional concentrate on the weaker subjects. Before the examination preparations, students can view syllabus and examination patterns. Candidates can collect all the required books and notes for the studies. In every examination, aspirants can attend the exam with a lot of confidences.
How to Download Kerala HSE Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to the DHSE official website @ dhsekerala.gov.in
- In the home page, search the plus 2 hall ticket.
- Find and open the hall ticket, it leads to open the new page.
- Now candidates can log in the page by using login ID and password.
- The admit card page will open and enter the needed details.
- Finally, download Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2020 and take a printout for further information.
- After the 30 minutes of commencing the examination, the students not be allowed to the exam hall.
- In the examination, candidates should not engage the malpractice.
- Aspirant can read the hall ticket mention instructions and follow it.
- Students must not carry electrical gadgets, mobile phone, and programmed calculators.