MBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020 will be announced in online mode. Mizoram Board of School Education will publish 12th hall ticket for regular and private candidates. In the month of February, the Mizoram board will be released the HSSLC admit card. For more information about the Mizoram Board 12th hall ticket kindly view the official website at mbse.edu.in.
Summary of Mizoram 12th Hall Ticket
|Examination Name||MBSE HSSLC / 12th Examination|
|Board of the Examination||Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE)|
|Examination Month||March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Article Category||MBSE HSSLC Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Updated soon (Based on the Official)|
|Official Website||@ mbse.edu.in|
MBSE HSSLC Admit Card
MBSE HSSLC arts, science, commerce, and vocational streams admit card / hall ticket will be proclaimed for the students. Mizoram boards 12th admit card will declare before 10 to 15 days of the annual examination. At last, Mizoram class XII std examination conducts tentative the practical exams in the month of February and theory exams in the month of March.
Students can save and download the Mizoram Board of School Education class 12th admit card on the official website. Later receive hall ticket candidates can take the printout for the further uses. The HSSLC admit card carries the information regarding the students and examination.
MBSE Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Admit card is an entrance ticket to appearing the theory and practical examination. The exam supervisor will verify the examiner hall ticket before the board examination. Students should not fail to remember the hall ticket in the examination.
Candidates can prepare the study chart in the examination. Students can prepare a study chart based on favors. The study table also mentions the important dates, study timing, refreshment breaks and etc. The previous year question paper, question design and scheme of the examination are available on the official website, aspirants can use for the exam preparation process. We wish you the best of luck for the upcoming board examination.
How to Download Mizoram Board 12th Hall Ticket 2020
MBSE board 12th hall ticket / admit card download steps are given below.
- Go to the MBSE official website @ mbse.edu.in
- On the home page, Under the Notification tab search class 12th admit card.
- Find and open the admit card. It leads to open the new page.
- Enter the necessary information and press the submit button.
- Now admit card will appear on the screen and check the details.
- Finally, download the MBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020 and take the printout for further references.
Mizoram Class 12th admit card Detail
Mizoram Board of School Education XII std Admit card mention details are given following. Such as Roll Number / Register Number, Candidates Name, Board of the Examination, Name of the Subject, School Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Candidates Photography, Identification of the Candidates, Reporting Time, Date and Time of the examination, Exam Center, Code of the Centre, signature of the officials, and Examination Instruction.
The examination general instructions are given under.
- Students must carry the admit card / hall ticket on the day of the examination.
- After writing the examination, candidates must view the answer sheet and check the roll number, question numbers.
- Aspirants can visit the exam center before one or two days of the examination.
- Candidates should obey the rules and regulations in the entire examination.