Mizoram Class 9 Textbook 2020 will be announced shortly on the official website. MBSE 9th Standard Mizo, English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, and other subject syllabi, question design, scheme of examination are given on this page. Mizoram IX std NCERT Books are available here and online mode. Books are more useful in the exam preparation process. Mizoram Board of School Education Class 9 students are eagerly waiting for their EBooks. Below we have given the additional details on Mizoram Board 9th Std Syllabus, Text Book, Marking Scheme, Model Papers, and other study materials.
Overview of Mizoram Class 9 Text Book PDF
State – Mizoram State
Class – 9th Standard
Article Category – Mizoram Class 9 Textbook PDF
Mode of Textbook – Online Mode
Official Website – www.mbse.edu.in
Mizoram Class 9th Textbooks
Mizoram Board 9th Standard textbook list PDF attachments are provided under. MBSE class 9 books to be released in online mode. Once the Mizoram state board will publish the Ninth Std EBooks, Previous year question papers, and model papers on the official site, we will be updated the details on the below page. After the official announcement of the Class IX textbooks, candidates can download the books and take the printout for the additional references. Mizoram Board of School Education text book download procedure is given under.
MBSE Class 9 main and alternative subjects are Mizo, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Introductory Information Technology, Commercial Science, Home Science, Healthcare, Hindi, Alternative English, Essential English, Civics and Economics. Mizoram Board High School textbook list PDF are given under.
MBSE 9th Standard Textbook List PDF 2019 – 2020 – Check Here
How to Download the Mizoram Class 9 Textbook
Class 9 Mizo Text Book / MBSE Class 9 Textbook / Mizoram Board 9th Standard Textbook / Mizoram State 9th Book PDF Download / MBSE Class 9 Mizo Book / Mizoram 9th Std Science Textbook / MBSE Class 9 Maths Book / Mizoram Board Class Text Book download steps are given below.
1st Step: Go to the official website at www.mbse.edu.in.
2nd Step: On the home page, select the Academic Tab.
3rd Step: In the Academic Tab chooses the Textbook List.
4th Step: High School Textbooks details appear on the Screen.
5th Step: Now the Mizoram Class 9 Textbook PDF download.
6th Step: Lastly, Candidates can take the printout of the textbooks and begin the exam preparation.
MBSE 9th Standard Textbooks List and Publishers / Printers
1. (a) (i) Mizo by MBSE – Beraw Press
(ii) Rapid Readers- Irrawaddy Luikamahby James Dokhuma – Franco Offset Printers
(b) Hindi (MIL) NCERT
- (i) Sparsh – Bhag 1 Check Here
- (ii) Sanchayan – Bhag I Check Here
- (iii) Vyvaharik Hindi Vyakaran Aur Rachana
(C) Alternative English
- (i) A Choice of Prose – Oxford University Press
- (ii) Poetry for Pleasure – Oxford University Press
- (iii) Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne – Oxford University Press
2. Essential English: A Multiskill Language Courses
- Main Courses Book – Oxford University Press
- Literature Reader – Oxford University Press
- Workbook – Oxford University Press
- Current English Grammar and Usage – Oxford University Press
3. Mathematics, Learning Maths (Adapted) – Frank Educational Aids (Pvt) Ltd
4. Social Science
- Footprints (adapted) – Macmillan Publishers India Ltd.,
- Longman School Atlas – Dorling Kindersley Private Ltd
- Secondary Science (Adapted) – Arya Publishing Company
- New Experimental Skills In Science – Geeta Publishing House
6. Mizoram Hindi (MBSE) – Romil Publishers (P) Ltd.,
Subject to be Graded
- Instructional Material for Physical and Health Educational by MBSE (Available at MBSE Office) – Hauhilira Press
- Computer Ahead – CBSE Orient Blackswan (P) Ltd.,
- Home Science – Laxmi Publication (P) Ltd.,
- Commercial Studies by Prof.PC Tulsian & SD Tulsian – Ratna Sagar (P) Ltd.,
- Civics and Economics (A Textbook of Class IX) by Vishnoo Bhagwan & R.G. Saxena – Geeta Publishing House
MBSE 9th Std Question Design and Scheme of Examination
Mizoram Board Class 9th Mizo, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Introductory Information Technology Automobile and Finacial Education, Question design, Marking scheme, Sample blueprint, Scheme of Examination details are given below.
- Question Design and Scheme of Examination for English IX – Check Here
- HSLC Automobile Question Design and Scheme of Examination – Check Here
- Financial Education Question Design and Scheme of Examination – Check Here
- HSLC – Vocational; Education – Question Design for Healthcare & IT / ITeS – Check Here
- HSLC Scheme of Examination and Question Design – Check Here