Uttarakhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020 will be proclaimed in the month of February. UK board UBSE will announce the intermediate hall ticket for the Uttarakhand 12th examination. Admit card or hall ticket is a mandatory document to appearing the theory and practical examination. Below we have given more details regarding the UK Board 12th examination admit card.
Summary UK Intermediate Admit Card
|Examination Name||UK Board 12th Examination|
|Board of the Examination||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)|
|Examination Month||March 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Article Category||UK Board 12th Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Updated soon (Based on the Official)|
Uttarakhand Board 12th Admit Card
Uttarakhand Board of School Education will publish the intermediate examination admit card before two or three weeks of the main examination. The board examination appearing candidates can either collect from the official web portal or receive the admit card form concerned school. In online mode, students can enter the required details in the official website to downloading the hall ticket.
Candidates must verify the educational details and personal details in the admit card. After checking the hall ticket, students can take multiple printouts for further references. UBSE will organize the board examination, for the class 12th standard Arts, Commerce, Science, and Vocational streams students in the month of March 2020. The intermediate examination timing is 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
UK Board Intermediate Hall Ticket Details
Uttarakhand board Higher Secondary admit card mention details such as Roll Number / Register Number, Candidates Name, Board of the Examination, Name of the Subject, School Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender of the Candidates, Date of Birth, Candidates Photography, Reporting Time, Date and Time of the examination, Exam Center, Code of the Centre, Signature of the Official and Exam Instruction.
How to Download UK Board Intermediate Admit Card
Uttarakhand Board 12th hall ticket download steps are mention below.
- Go to the UBSE official website @ ubse.uk.gov.in
- On the home page select the Result / Admit card section.
- Find open the Intermediate Admit card. It leads to open the new page.
- Enter the required details and press the submit button.
- Now the admit card will appear on the screen and check the important details.
- At last, download the Uttarakhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020 and take a printout for further uses.
The general examination instructions are given below.
- Candidates can enter the examination hall before the 10 to 15 minutes of the examination schedule.
- Students must carry the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Aspirants must not argue to the exam officer during the examination.
- Students without hall ticket, the exam supervisor will not allow writing the examination.
- After entering the examination hall, students should keep quiet and must not make any noise.
Before the examination, students can gather the old year question paper for the exam planning. In the examination pattern, format, number of questions and time durations are easily known by using the old year question paper. Candidates can take a break every half an hour or one hour once to get back the focus of the studies. Before the examination, aspirants can without any tension leisurely recall the important questions.